A recently published article written by ReachAnother Foundation, Rollins School of Public Health, ReachAnother Foundation Nederland, and Addis Ababa University (Department of Neurosurgery) demonstrates the potential of food fortification with folic acid to prevent spina bifida cases in Ethiopia. Thank you to our global partners!
News & Events
- May 12 – International Nurses Day
- June 16 – International Day of the African Child
- World Folic Acid Awareness Week
- Evening for Ethiopia Gala – October 15th, 6pm at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of C.O.
- CBN City Spotlight Article
- Harvard’s PGSSC Morning Report
- IFSBH Care Conference
- September 14-17, 2021 – IF SBH Multidisciplinary Care Conference
- May 6, 2021 – Third Koffee with Koning Virtual Event
- Delivering Medical Tools