ReachAnother’s work would not be possible without the tireless dedication of the Board of Directors, unwavering commitment of our Ethiopian partners, strategic collaboration with global peer organizations and above all support from our sister organization ReachAnother Netherlands, and our small but mighty staff.
Board of Directors
Patricia O'Neill, PHD
Founder & President
Read Patricia’s full bio here.
Read Monica’s full bio here.
Mark Sternfeld, MD, PHD
Read Mark’s full bio here.
Marinus H. Koning, MD, FACS
Read Dick’s full bio here.
John Moseley, PHD
Read John’s full bio here.
Read Godfrey’s full bio here.
Read Ryan’s full bio here.
Board Vice Chair & Secretary
Read David’s full bio here.
Read Joanne’s full bio here.
Read Cindy’s full bio here.
Advisory Board members
- Patricia O’Neill, Chair
- Ashley Evert
- Susan Fowles
- Gabby Glenn
- Tom Ryder
- Sara Stafford
- Hans van den Houten
HONORARY BOARD MEMBERS
- Patricia O’Neill, Chair
- Dr. Mersha Abebe
- Ephrem Bililigne
- Dr. Hagos Biluts
- Rodney Huey
- Pam Steinke
- Toni Sternfeld
Country Director Ethiopia
Read Yakob’s bio here.
Communications + Engagement Coordinator
Read Ashley’s bio here.
Chloe Honaker Richon
Read Chloe’s bio here.
Videographer + Media Specialist
Read Leah’s bio here.
ReachAnother US works closely with its sister organization ReachAnother NL to save the lives of babies born with neural tube defects in Ethiopia. We share a common mission and vision and collaborate on all of our projects.
Visit us online for more information about ReachAnother Nederland.
Efforts to expand pediatric neurosurgery capacity and prevent the prevalence of neural tube defects would not be possible without ReachAnother’s partners in Ethiopia.
- Dr. Mersha Abebe – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Hagos Biluts – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Kibruyisfawe Zewdie – Neurosurgeon, Zewditu Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Zelalem Chemdesa – CEO, Zewditu Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Yordanos Ashagere – Neurosurgeon, Thibebe Ghion Specialized Hospital, Bahir Dar
- Dr Yeshigeta Gelaw – CEO, Bahir Dar University, Thibebe Ghion Specialized Hospital, Bahir Dar
- Dr. Esayas Adefris – Neurosurgeon, Gondar University Hospital, Gondar
- Dr. Ashenafi Tazebew – CEO, Gondar University Hospital
- Dr. Tony Magana – Neurosurgeon, Ayder C.S Hospital, Mekele
- Dr Haile Amanuel – CEO, Ayder C.S Hospital, Mekele
- Dr. Dagnachew Yohannes – Neurosurgeon, Hawassa University Hospital, Hawassa
- Dr. Anteneh Gadisa – CEO, Hawassa University Hospital
- Dr. Abdi Ermolo – Neurosurgeon, St Peter’s Specialized Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Nebiyat Tesfaye – SBH Program Team Leader, St Peter’s Specialized Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Yakob Seman Ahmed – Director, Clinical Services Directorate, Ministry of Health
- Dr. Masresha Tessema – Director of Nutrition, Ethiopia Public Health Institute
- Ethiopian Public Health Institute
ReachAnother collaborates with peer organizations around the world to create a multiplier effect to reach further and have a greater impact on the ground in Ethiopia.
- International Federation of Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus – Brussels, Belgium
- Child Help International – Brussels, Belgium
- CURE-Neuro – M’Bale, Uganda
- Neuro Kids, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Center for Spina Bifida Research, Prevention and Policy – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Nutrition International – Ottawa, Canada
- Food Fortification Initiative – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama – Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Rotary International – Evanston, Illinois, USA
- Action for Hydrocephalus – London, UK
- Light for the World – Vienna, Austria