ReachAnother’s work would not be possible without the tireless dedication of the Board of Directors, unwavering commitment of our Ethiopian partners, strategic collaboration with global peer organizations and above all support from our sister organization ReachAnother Netherlands, and our small but mighty staff.
Board of Directors
Marinus H. Koning, MD, FACS
Founder + Board President
Read Dick’s full bio here.
Read Monica’s full bio here.
Mark Sternfeld, MD, PHD
Read Mark’s full bio here.
Patricia O'Neill, PHD
Read Patricia’s full bio here.
Read Lewis’ full bio here.
Read David’s full bio here.
John Moseley, PHD
Read John’s full bio here.
Read Joanne’s full bio here.
- Dr. Mersha Abebe
- Ciara Baxter
- Ephrem Bililigne
- Dr. Hagos Biluts
- Leslie Conley
- Ashley Evert
- Gabrielle Glenn
- Rodney Huey
- Tom Ryder
- Pam Steinke
- Toni Sternfeld
- Ralph Uri
- Hans Van den Houten
ReachAnother US works closely with its sister organization ReachAnother NL to save the lives of babies born with neural tube defects in Ethiopia. We share a common mission and vision and collaborate on all of our projects.
Visit us online for more information about ReachAnother Nederland.
- Dr. Mersha Abebe – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Hagos Biluts – Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Kibruyisfawe Zewdie – Neurosurgeon, Zewditu Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Zelalem Chemdesa – CEO, Zewditu Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Yordanos Ashagere – Neurosurgeon, Thibebe Ghion Specialized Hospital, Bahir Dar
- Dr Yeshigeta Gelaw – CEO, Bahir Dar University, Thibebe Ghion Specialized Hospital, Bahir Dar
- Dr. Esayas Adefris – Neurosurgeon, Gondar University Hospital, Gondar
- Dr. Ashenafi Tazebew – CEO, Gondar University Hospital
- Dr. Tony Magana – Neurosurgeon, Ayder C.S Hospital, Mekele
- Dr Haile Amanuel – CEO, Ayder C.S Hospital, Mekele
- Dr. Dagnachew Yohannes – Neurosurgeon, Hawassa University Hospital, Hawassa
- Dr. Anteneh Gadisa – CEO, Hawassa University Hospital
- Dr. Abdi Ermolo – Neurosurgeon, St Peter’s Specialized Hospital, Addis Ababa
- Dr. Yakob Seman Ahmed – Director, Clinical Services Directorate, Ministry of Health
- Dr. Masresha Tessema – Director of Nutrition, Ethiopia Public Health Institute
- Ethiopian Public Health Institute
ReachAnother collaborates with peer organizations around the world to create a multiplier effect to reach further and have a greater impact on the ground in Ethiopia.
- International Federation of Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus – Brussels, Belgium
- Child Help International – Brussels, Belgium
- CURE-Neuro – M’Bale, Uganda
- Neuro Kids, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Center for Spina Bifida Research, Prevention and Policy – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Nutrition International – Ottawa, Canada
- Food Fortification Initiative – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama – Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Rotary International – Evanston, Illinois, USA
- Action for Hydrocephalus – London, UK
- Light for the World – Vienna, Austria