ReachAnother partnered with Dutch hospitals to repurpose perfectly viable surgical instruments, which were made redundant due to new EU-regulations. These instruments were shipped and delivered to hospitals in Ethiopia to support surgeons in pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, and general medical services.
News & Events
- Evening for Ethiopia Gala – October 21, 2023 @ 5:30pm at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of C.O.
- CBN City Spotlight Article
- Harvard’s PGSSC Morning Report
- IFSBH Care Conference
- September 14-17, 2021 – IF SBH Multidisciplinary Care Conference
- May 6, 2021 – Third Koffee with Koning Virtual Event
- Delivering Medical Tools
- Birth Defects Research Article
- October 15, 2020 – Second Koffee with Koning Virtual Event
- September 16, 2020 – First Koffee with Koning Virtual Event