International Nurses Day is an international day observed around the world on May 12 (the anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth) of each year, to mark the contributions that nurses make to society. Thank you to all the nurses across the globe who make a difference!
News & Events
- May 12 – International Nurses Day
- June 16 – International Day of the African Child
- World Folic Acid Awareness Week
- Evening for Ethiopia Gala – October 15th, 6pm at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of C.O.
- CBN City Spotlight Article
- Harvard’s PGSSC Morning Report
- IFSBH Care Conference
- September 14-17, 2021 – IF SBH Multidisciplinary Care Conference
- May 6, 2021 – Third Koffee with Koning Virtual Event
- Delivering Medical Tools